FSCD 2017: 2nd International Conference on Formal Structures for Computation and Deduction
VeranstaltungsortUniversity of Oxford
Oxford, United Kingdom
We are delighted to announce 11 workshops for FSCD 2017.
- Trends in Linear Logic and Applications (September 3)
- 31st International Workshop on Unification (September 3)
- Trends in Mechanised Security Proofs, COST Action CA15123 EUTypes Workshop (September 3)
- * Third Workshop on Higher-Dimensional Rewriting and Applications (September 8-9)
- Third Workshop on Homotopy Type Theory and Univalent Foundations (September 8-9)
- * First Workshop on String Diagrams in Computation, Logic, and Physics (September 8-9)
- Fourth Meeting on Structures and Deduction (September 8-9)
- Sixth International Workshop on Confluence (September 8)
- International Workshop on Logical Frameworks and Meta-Languages - Theory and Practice (September 8)
- Fourth International Workshop on Rewriting Techniques for Program Transformation and Evaluation (September 8)
- IFIP Working Group 1.6: Rewriting (September 9)
* These workshops will be co-located.